Friday, November 14, 2014

Introducing . . .

My new baby...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



and this new baby, insyaAllah will help me to help myself throughout the journey.
May Allah ease this journey,
allow me to treasure His Knowledge.
Amiin.


Oh, by the way,
This morning, I went to the lab to proceed with the rotor milling.
Fortunately, the lab assistant suggested me to use another crusher, bigger than the one I chose to use before.
And Alhamdulillah.
Everything went well.

All my SCB has been crushed.
Eh.
Not all.
I got some in the oven.

 Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah.
You made my day.
InsyaAllah, will have a pleasant weekend ahead.

:)

See ya!

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015