Tuesday, February 28, 2012

37th Week Antenatal Check Up

Assalamualaikum.
Alhamdulillah. ^_^
Hari ni check up lagi macam biasa cuma hari ni saya tak awal macam biasa. Hihi. Normally, I was the earliest patient yang datang amek giliran untuk ANC. Tapi hari ni dah dekat nak tengahari baru terkedek-kedek. Alkisahnya sebab last night I accompanied my hubs hantar his boss dekat LCCT. We went there at 2 a.m, arrived there at almost 3.30 a.m. Jalan tak jammed pun. Cuma kami saja slow-slow.

We were there for almost 4 hours (if I not mistaken). Mata saya dah pedih-pedih. Husband dah tanya-tanya if saya sleepy sangat sampai dah tak boleh tahan ke apa kan. But, I am OK. Lil Miracle pun behave je. Sometimes dia gerak-gerak jugak. Tapi dalam kereta on the way to airport, dah pesan dah suruh tidur diam-diam. Jangan bangun lagi sebab belum pagi, Ummi and Abah nak g hantar 'Atok' je. ^_^

Kami sampai rumah around 7.30 a.m. and I was so sleepy. Dalam kereta, all the way saya tidur. Masa on the way to LCCT tu, tak pulak saya tidur. Duk berborak ngan husband macam-macam hal. Mata pedih. Huhu. Dah sampai rumah, saya tunggu adik siap-siap untuk ke office, then saya naik qada' tidur. Lil Miracle pun tidur sama. Diam je. Konon set alarm 9.30 a.m. Sudahnya, exceed 1 hour. Hahaha. Bila bangun, tengok rumah dah kemas. Tak lain tak bukan, mesti keje encik kesayangan ni. Haih la... Hati mana tak cair kalau macam ni. The best man ever lah. Since I'm carrying his zuriat, saya adalah bagai permaisuri dirumah kami. Most of the house chores dah jadi kerja dia except masak. Awal-awal dulu, lipat baju still saya yang buat la. Tapi since saya kerap sangat sakit punggung sekarang, beliaulah yang buat. Walaupun lipatan dia adalah 'lipatan lelaki', tapi tak apalah. Yang penting, semua terlipat. ^_^ Thanks SAYANG!

Ok, let get back on the track. Mengenai Check Up.
Mom's weight : 61kg - It's static and it makes me feel like.... "Am I going to deliver this lil Miracle very soon?" Some people said, when mom's weight is not gaining or it is decreasing, that's the sign. If yes, Alhamdulillah. I am ready! Yeay!!
Mom's BP : 128/80
Mom's Urine : OK.
Mom's HB : 10.5.
Fetal Movement : Very good. Alhamdulillah. Syukur.
Fetal Heartbeat : Good.
Fundus Height : 38 cm. Alhamdulillah.
Baby's position : Cephalic. Alhamdulillah. And the doc said that my lil miracle is now heading out. Yeay! This lil miracle is now entering the pelvic bone and I will be facing the labor soon. The doc said, it's anytime from now. And one more thing, this is the reason why I am suffering from 'sakit punggung' from last week. Phew, it hurts. Jalan pun dah senget-senget.
Edema : N/A. Alhamdulillah. Good for me.
Others : I told the doc about the discharge that I had. I requested for HVS. But then, she said it takes at least a week to have the result because the test will be done outside our clinic. I might have been deliver this Lil Miracle by the time we receive the result. So, it doesn't make any sense. Right? So, after having some discussion with hubs, we decided to do it in the private clinic. Hopefully, I am free from GBS. Ameen.

Alhamdulillah, it looks like everything ran very smoothly. Syukur. InsyaALLAH, I am now ready for labor, ready to have our Lil Miracle in hand. Emotionally stable, much more happier than before because I am now having my hubs, our baby in my life. >.< Heh, you know what, being pregnant is soooooo great. It will be greater when you are carrying a baby of your loved one. Trust me. Betul tak M2B out there? Precious kan? Kan? Kan? Hihihihi. I am very grateful having a husband like him. Alhamdulillah. And Please, do not try to mix up my feelings with all the nonsense stuff because I will not get affected!! Mind you!

I'll stop here. M2B out there, be healthy, be strong. Sama-sama kita face labor pain  with all the selawat, zikir, and all the doa. InsyaALLAH, Allah will help us. Ameen.

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015