Monday, April 18, 2011

Convocation : My Brother


On 27th March 2011, he had his first convocation. Sorry, saya tak larat nak explain more. Let the pictures tell u the story. OK? Sorry jugak sebab lama sangat tak update. Kesihatan tak berapa nak mengizinkan saya mengadap blog. Hari-hari dah malam baru sampai rumah. Nasib baik ada husband. Hilang penat seharian mencari rezeki. Hiks. (>.<)


He was very excited when he saw me and his bro-in-law were there. And I was shocked when both of my heroes willing to capture a sweet moment just like this. Susah ok nak tengok dorang amek gambar sesame. Hihihi.


He loves his sisters so much and the sisters love him more than he knew. :)

More pictures coming up next...
^____^

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015