Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Mencari Aura dan Momentum.

Assalamualaikum.

Hmmm. Dah petang, baru membebel.
Well, it is GOOD. Right?
Sebab, pagi-pagi boleh buat keje rather than membebel buang masa. Kan?

So, aura dan momentum apakah?

Alkisahnya..


Last week, met the SV.
So as usual la. My SV, knowing him, dia memang la sangat menunjukkan kepositifan dalam diri. 
Dan seterusnya mensalurkan kepada aku yang tak berapa nak positif sangat. Hahaha.
Tunjuk datas, graphs ...
Hmmm.. He's happy, I guess.
Nodding his head while saying,
"This is good. Very good Noraini. Very fast."

OMG!
Hakak tersipu-sipuan ditempat kejadian.
Terawang-awangan kurasakan diri ini.
HAHAHAHAHA.
(CAPSLOCK means, I really-really laughing out loud while typing this para. Like, seriously.)

Ok dah.
Back to reality.
He was happy with the outcomes... BUT...
He gave me extra work which I didn't expect I have to do that.
Yeahhh.
I have to prepare some sort of report for my collected data.
And I was like....
Whatt? Seriously? So formal?
Ok, I accepted his order than. 
Bukanlah suruh buat kerja buruh binaan pun kan.
Just write a formal report, explaining what happened to the samples, why the graph looked like that, why the max and min value were like that, things like that la kan...

And honestly Prof,
Saya dah lama tak buat formal report writing since my MSc dissertation has been hard-bounded last year except, my review-paper-yang-tak-siap-siap-entah-bila-nak-siap-pun-tak-tahu.
Hahaha..
But no worries.
I'll try my best.

Sharing the 'excitement of the unexpected extra work' dengan one of my partner in crime,
she gave me the positive aura that i needed.
Thanks sister!
Just do the best that I can, who knows, the unexpected extra work will be used in my chapter 4 or my papers soon..? Kan?
YES. These positive vibes yang kita cari.

In terms of momentum pulak, I got it since I was in my SV's office.
I asked his opinion and pappp.. The momentum starts to increase.
As simple as that.
Macam magic kan?
So, the moral is, frequently meet your SV.
InsyaALLAH, Grad On Time.
Ok, kidding!
Jangan serious sangat. GOT or not, tak apa.
As long as kerja kita ada novelty, ada kebaikan untuk negara dan bangsa, itu yang terbaik.
Tapi GOT tu bonus la kan.. 

Prof suruh directly guna design of Experiment since my samples sangatlah limited.
So yesterday, I ran the DoE.
Slowly, tak tau dari mana datang, macam ada satu soul 
(aku suspects, tu soul of my research kot. HAHA) yang keep me going.
Zasss..zassss check barang apa yang tak cukup.
Zasss emel supplier.
Alhamdulillah, next week barang sampai kot.
Dan...
Let's get moving!!!

Minggu-minggu yang kenyang tanpa nasik mungkin akan muncul tak lama lagi.
So, dear my lemaks tepu.. take note ya..

Hehehe..

OK. Bye.
Nak jemput the princesses pulak.
Itu pun aura dan momentum jugak tuh.
:)

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015