Wednesday, January 18, 2012

For Me, Baby, and Dad

Alhamdulillah. Nasib baik jadi student balik. So, I entitled to have the vouchers. Hihihi.

So, I redeemed two RM50 vouchers,

with this book. >.<

Have not finish it yet but I will finish it soon. At least up to chapter newborn to 1 month old. InsyaALLAH.
I'll share the contents with all of you soon. :) At first, I planned to buy What to Expect : 1st Year. But, after reviewing this book, I felt in love.

** The cashier asked me about the use of this book. She meant which class needs me to buy this book. I just simply answered, "Oh, this is for my parenting class". And suddenly she replied, "My kid also study in UIA, but still in foundation study.". And, I was like... "Phew, lucky UIA really have parenting class during 2nd year of study. Kalau tak, haruslah kantoiiii..." Ngeeeeeeee..... >.<

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015