Monday, December 6, 2010

3 more Mondays to go

Assalamualaikum.
Hello. Hi. :)
1 Monday down. 3 more Mondays to be faced. It's been so fast since I worked here. 2 months are like 2 days. Huh. Hyperbola. Yeah. It's been 2 months.

And I am approaching my 3rd month. Huhuhu. So far, so good. I got my new table eventhough there are another new comers just joined our team. :)

So far, I did my best toward my career. I've worked hard and gave the fullest commitment. Alhamdulillah. InsyaALLAH, I'll continue giving my best towards my career so that I'll get what I really want. 

I started my OT already as mentioned here. :) And, guess what... OT is fun. When people rush to clock out, I don't have to be among them. Just be calm, finish what I have in front of me. I called it as one of my therapy. Heh, doing work while others are rushing to go home is fun OK. Hihihi. Hopefully, I manage to have 20 hours of OT this month. InsyaALLAH.

OK, I'm done with my full glass of hot milk and I'm ready to sleep. Need more energy to go to work tomorrow and insyaALLAH, everything I do, I do it for the sake of ALLAH, and Ad-Dini. 

Gud nite. Wassalam.
^___^

2 months working in Rawang is like 2 days. Praises to Allah for giving me this chance, rezeki, strength, blesses and many more. Alhamdulillah. He is The One who knows the best for His Creation.

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015