Saturday, May 30, 2009

~OMG...i cried again...~


~hmmm..never ever feel bored watching prison break..yeah..tonight...once again i watched prison break final episode..and...the tears come again....i really cant accept the way they end the series...why must micheal scofield died in that way...why dont they just let him be with his sara and micheal junior...
http://emo.huhiho.com
i really cant accept the ending n i really hope that it will have another season...showing that mike is still alive like what they've done in the part of where they make people think that sara is dead...pleaseeee....somebody tell the writer n producer to continue the season...PB is my entertainment during my 3 years taking engineering here in IIUM...PB is the BEST series ever shown on TV. Amazing Cast, amazing story, and I cried and cried in "the final break". and still remember the words from mike to linc in S04E22...

"you're stuck with me whether you like it or not"

yes mike...i'm stuck with u..i'm stuck with prison break...the thing that i will never forget during my student life is having PB:all seasons as my precious collection...i love PB so much.....

http://emo.huhiho.com

1 comment:

N.M. Noor said...

huuuu...saya rindu PB....:(

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015