Thursday, February 26, 2015

Which Disney Mom Are You Most Like?

Assalamualaikum and... Good Morning.
Bright day today? Errmm.. Yes, I guess..

Did a test on the internet for "Which Disney Mom Are You Most Like?"

And, I got this. Haha.

 

 
Am I?

Whatever it is, I am trying my best to be the bestest mom to my princesses.

Do not teach me on how I am going to raise up my kids because I have my own way to raise them up.
Do not teach me on how I am going to dress up my kids because they're just kids. 
Do not teach me on what they should eat and what they shouldn't because I have my own reasons for what I feed them, and not feed them.

It is just, let me be me in my own way, not YOUR way.
I raise my kids, YOU raise yours.
Any problems?
Nope?
YES.
Exactly!
Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015