Friday, October 19, 2012

A mother, a superwoman - Indeed

Assalamualaikum.

There was an unexpected Saturday, which I am not sure when but surely within this month, I started to get sick. All of sudden. Without any early symptoms. Haihhh. After being a mom, that was the second time I felt sick. Husband was around, but still, I couldn't stop thinking about the house chores.-_-"

Luckily I have him. Alhamdulillah.

Monitored my temperature all the time just like I am a kid. Thank you honey! Love you more.
Kept on asking me whether I do need something to eat or not. Love you more and more.

On the next morning, which was Sunday, I felt better. Woke up as usual, prepared breakfast for family. Alhamdulillah.
Our little girl woke up early, as usual.

Husband did the laundry. Yes, that was his favorite part ever. -_-"
But I am the one who will feel sick when he refuse to do the final part of laundry, folding all the clothes. -_-"

Before noon, my temperature raised again. Quite drastic.
But, still, I have to prepare for lunch.
Gigih sangat bersilat kat kitchen even though kepala macam berdenyut-denyut.
At the same time, settled down our little girl.
The most important thing, nursed her.
Even sometimes she's being lil bit cranky, no worries. I am able to handle that. Alhamdulillah.

2 tablets of paracetamols really helped me. Alhamdulillah.
Continued the routines.

When the daddy and daughter felt asleep while watching TV, mommy was in the kitchen, settling everything left behind before. Still, condition was not really good. But, I have to. No choice!

Until Monday, the fever gone.
Alhamdulillah.

And, I was thinking about my superwoman who gave birth to me 26 years back.
Subhanallah. How powerful she is.
Never complaints, always smile, insufficient rest and sleep.
She's the real ultrawoman.

Husband was worried about me since I didn't get enough sleep and rest after we're having our little girl but, that's not the problem. I am able to handle everything, InsyaALLAH.
This is what people called 'sacrifice'.
And, it really makes me understand why Rasulullah SAW put 'mother' 3 times before 'father'.

Lastly, please, please, please, do respect your mother..
But don't left your father behind because he's still the best, and the man who loves your mom so much.

Nyte.
Assalamualaikum.

#Kejadahnya entah malam-malam buta feeling-feeling cakap omputih ni. Dah la berterabur bersepah-sepah. Abaikan aje lah ye mana yang tak betol tu. Dalam proses nak memperkemaskan lagi 2nd language saya ni. Hampunnnnnn mommies sume. :)

No comments:

My Love

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Copyright to NORAINIMNOOR
Designed by UMIESUEstudio 2015